RMM Recognition Program
Qualifications, Evaluation and ConsiderationsIn 2015, the annual RMM Recognition Program was launched to highlight leaders and establish industry standards, with the ultimate goal of enhancing the discipline of enterprise risk management. The RMM Recognition Program acknowledges organizations who achieve a sustainable and repeatable enterprise risk management process, as defined by the Risk Maturity Model (RMM). There are three main qualifications for organizations who wish to be recognized:
- The organization receives a certain Maturity level score on its RMM assessment.
- The organization’s RMM assessment was taken within the designated time period (typically within the present year)
- The organization successfully completes a brief review process with a RMM coordinator
- Are risk assessments planned and completed at least annually or are they reactive, on an ad-hoc basis?
- Do you have Executive or Board level support for enterprise risk management?
- Are enterprise risk management responsibilities delegated and clearly communicated?
- Do departmental managers or process owners account for risk in their functional area?
Previous Recognition Recipients
With expectations for enterprise risk management spanning from the financial services industry, through energy, retail, and beyond, organizations continually strive to abide by evolving best practices. Organizations receiving this award for ERM maturity have access to a network of other successful peers, and best-practice knowledge driven by risk management standards such as the RMM. Benefits for recipients include but are not limited to the following:
- RMM community involvement
- Advanced risk maturity reporting
- Networking with other distinguished risk management professionals
- Access to ERM knowledge base, community & expert portal